Whether you’re a first-time seller or a seasoned pro, our list of supplies is a great place to start when you’re ready to get your items tagged.
- Cover Stock Paper minimum #67lbs or Higher –for printing your SOLD ITEM tags. Tags printed on 20lb printer paper tear easily and will NOT be accepted. White or cream-colored paper only.
- Safety Pins – Variety of sizes to tags to clothing.
- Zip Ties – Variety of sizes to attach bags of loose pieces to larger items and to secure things together.
- Hole Punch – This will help when you need to zip tie your tags to an item.
- Ziploc Bags – You will want a variety of sizes to be used for small pieces or items with multiple pieces that can’t be zip-tied together.
- Packing Tape – To attach your tags to your bags (or large items) and sealing Ziploc bags closed.
- Masking or Painters Tape – To attach tags to books, puzzles, or other items where packing tape may damage the item.
- Scissors – Something always needs trimmed or cut off.
- Laundry Detergent – Clean and brighten clothes before selling to remove odors and dirt.
- Dryer Sheets – Use something with a pleasant aroma, nothing too strong, to give the clothes a nice fresh scent.
- Several Cloths or Box of Swiffer Cloths – To wipe down and clean items.
- Batteries – Dollar store batteries are fine; you will need these to replace the ones in any items that require batteries.
- Screwdriver – To replace batteries.
- Lint Roller – To tidy up the fuzz left behind on darker clothing.
- Clothing Shaver – Use this if you have minor pilling on sweaters. If it doesn’t come off with this, it doesn’t come to the sale!
What did we miss? Got a useful item to add to our list? Tell us in the comments!