KidStuff Consignment Sales are fantastic for growing families! Not only can you shop for the items your children want and need, KidStuff Sales also provides an excellent, safe, secure venue to sell quality used items your family is no longer using. You do not need to man a booth or be present for the sale! Your items are displayed with similar items and organized by gender and size, just like a retail store, resulting in increased sales!
Participation is easy:
- Create an account online.
- Gather the items you would like to sell.
- Determine the sale price of each item and package/hang it as indicated on the website.
- Enter your items into the barcode system via our website.
- Drop off your items at the event venue at the designed time.
- Log in to your account each evening to see exactly what sold that day.
- Pick up your unsold items at the end of the event – or we will donate for you.
- Receive your sale proceeds via PayPal, eCheck or snail mail.
- Register to participate in the next sale, transfer unsold items without having to re-tag.
What we do for you:
- Rent the event venue.
- Advertise the sale.
- Display and merchandise your items.
- Provide a safe, secure, single drop-off point for your items.
- Facilitate the monetary exchange so you don’t have to interact with the buyers.
- Manage the event.
KidStuff Sale seasonal consignment events are an excellent way to sell unwanted items and purchase what your family needs next.