Woohoo! The sale event is over, and you’re ready for what’s next—picking up any remaining inventory… and getting PAID.
All the hard work is done and, hopefully, you’ve sold almost all your inventory! So, what about items that didn’t sell?
If you selected “DONATE”, or don’t want remaining items then you are done!
- If you did not select “DONATE”, but have so little left that you’ve decided you no longer want to pick up your items, great! Just leave them and any items not picked up will be donated.
- A donation tax slip is available for you to list your unsold/donated items.
If you did not select “DONATE” and want to pick up your items:
- Sellers will be notified of the unsold item pick-up time frame – unsold items must be claimed at that time, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Sellers may run an unsold item report from the event navigation tab prior to arriving at the venue or cross reference inventory to settlement reports.
- Park and come into the venue; please DO NOT leave your car unattended in the loading area! Once you’ve gathered all of your items and checked out, then you may move your car to the portico to load your items if need be.
- We recommend you bring your own bag or wagon to collect your unsold items.
- Remaining unsold items will be displayed in retail display order, by type, gender, size, etc.
- Items with lost tags will be on display – MyCM inventory descriptions must match in order to claim an item with missing a tag.
- Items found to be unsellable or rejected will also be displayed to be claimed.
- Sign out your inventory with a KidStuff Sale team member before leaving.
As stated in the seller agreement, KidStuff Sale cannot take responsibility for lost or stolen / creatively shopped items. We also cannot hold items after pick-up ends. You are welcome to notify us of items that you cannot locate and we will ask the donation pickup team to check for them when loading.
- KidStuff Sale uses PayPal to transfer seller proceeds 10-14 days after the event.
- If you already have a PayPal account that has the same email as your KidStuff Sale registration, email you are good to go.
- If your PayPal account was created with an email that differs from KidStuff Sale registration, login and add your KidStuff registration email as the secondary email.
- If you do not have a PayPal account go to PayPal.com and click on Sign Up – or you can wait until you are prompted when receiving our proceeds email from KidStuff Sale.
- Once you receive your proceeds, you can deposit your sales directly into your personal bank account or shop using PayPal.
- If PayPal is not an option for you KidStuff Sale will mail paper checks (less an $7 processing fee) once unclaimed funds are returned to KidStuff Sale. It is a PayPal policy to return unclaimed funds 30 days after the date of issue.
- Question about PayPal? Contact PayPal customer service at 888-221-1161.