Transferring barcodes from one KidStuff Sale to another is easy! Whether you are joining us the same season, at another event location, or saving items for the next season sale – once the tagging work is done transferring unsold items is super easy!
Once you enter a barcode into MyCM (more about that here), you can edit, transfer, and reprint it for future events. The only exception would be categories that may not be accepted at specific events – for example, items sold in a virtual sale that are not accepted at the in person sale.
Note: The previous sale must be unlocked by KidStuff in order for you to access the unsold items that you want to transfer. This is usually done one or two days after the close of that sale.
Transferring Your Items From One Sale to the Next
- Register and log in to the upcoming sale.
- Under the main menu in the upcoming sale, select “Item Transfer”.
- From the drop-down box, select which event you wish to transfer from. You’ll now be looking at the previous sale’s inventory. If you are close to the previous sale date you may notice items are marked “$” or “Not Sold”. This will occur until sold items are purged.
- Select the items and barcode tags you want to transfer by clicking on the appropriate check boxes. Choose only those items that are accepted for the upcoming season and that you know you physically have.
*We recommend taking inventory as you transfer items.
- Select “Transfer Items Now”.
- Once you have transferred your items, go back to “Manage Items” to confirm the transfer.
- MyCM will store off-season barcode data for up to 18 months.
Tried these steps and still need help?